Students' merit and performance are assessed through a system of continuous and comprehensive evaluation in the primary and secondary classes, and through planned class tests and terminal examinations in the senior secondary section. Students are graded according to aggregate performance and promoted to the next class at the end of each academic year.
Guardians are periodically apprised of the students' progress.
- During observation / interaction session, Student Admit Card I, Student Admit Card II and Call Letter have to be produced.
- There will be assessment on intimated date for students seeking admission to Class I onwards followed by a personal interview and during the assessment , presence of both parents will be mandatory.
- For admission to Nursery & LKG, there are no tests or interviews. The teacher observes / interacts with the child along with the parents. For admission to UKG, an observation / interaction will be held on the same day. Both parents should be present.
- No request for the change of dates for assessment / observation / interaction / interview will be entertained.
- Student Admit Card II has to be submitted at School, once the assessment / observation / interaction / interview is done.